Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Turn to Get Tagged

This is the first time I've been tagged, and I have to say, like Kim, the friend who tagged me, I'm pathetically excited about it too!
3 Names U go By: Karen, Kar (because the “en” is just too much for some people!) and Sweet Pet (but only one person gets to call me that!)

3 Screen Names U Have Had: Attitude Queen (can you imagine that?!), Queenca, seeking

3 Things U Like about Yourself: my 6th sense, my smile, my sense of justice

3 Things U Don’t Like about Yourself: I am too slow to trust sometimes, I sometimes forget to count to 10 before speaking (you know, sometimes “I’m sorry” just doesn’t cut it when you say “fuck off and die”), my legs

3 Parts of Your Heritage: Canadian, Scottish, English

3 Things that Scare U: bats(the kind that fly, not baseball bats), bears (unless they are behind glass or in a cage), one of my sons will rebel by becoming a Tory.

3 of Your Everyday Essentials: my morning coffee or tea, a shower or two, a good rationalization

3 Things U are Wearing Right Now: black shirt, blue jeans, nail polish

3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Bob Dylan, Jann Arden, Great Big Sea

3 of Your Favorite Songs: The Nearness of You by Ella & Lois, Simple Twist of Fate by Bob Dylan, Song for a Winter’s Night by Gordon Lightfoot

3 Things U Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: Go to Thunder Bay, Blog more frequently, get plans ready for the rest of my life

3 Things You Want in a Relationship: honesty, good conversations, and great sex (glad to see Kim has taken a page out of my book!)

2 Truths and a Lie: I skipped grade 3, sometimes my kids amaze me, I told the Pope he’s going to hell if he doesn’t start to approve of the use of condoms as birth control and to help stop the spread of AIDS

3 Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to U: sense of humour, honesty, good conversationalist

3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U: sense of humour, honesty, good conversationalist

3 Things U Just Cannot Do: stop being a bitch when I need to be (and that’s not a bad thing), say no, stop doing my part to fight injustice

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies: reading, cooking, going for walks

3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now: go to Thunder Bay, have a Lindt chocolate, go to sleep

3 Careers U are Considering: psychic, matchmaker, Kinky B&B Owner/Operator

3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation: Thunder Bay, Australia, New Zealand

3 Kid’s Names: Already have my kids, but…Aisleen, Kieran and Hey You

3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die: Be so happy and in love it makes everyone else want to throw up, go on a hot air balloon ride (and I know just the man to take me!), witness world peace (ok, ok, so that last one may be a little difficult…but I at least want to do what I can to try to make it happen)

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy: I think “like a man” (or so my male friends keep telling me), I like to watch football,I pee in the shower (I stole the last one from Kim, but it’s true!)

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick: I like a good chick flick, I cry at said chick flicks if there are sad parts, I know how to read a map

3 Celeb Crushes: George Clooney, Ewan MacGregor, Johnny Depp (so many men, so little time…)

3 People U Would Like to Complete This Quiz: Bob, Gale, Kathy

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Tag me, Wifey. (hey... that rhymes)

7:41 a.m.  
Blogger Bob said...

Also, you forgot to 'Wifey' to the list of names.

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger Magdalena said...

As far as this is concerned: 3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die: Be so happy and in love it makes everyone else want to throw up

I am totally with you on that one!!

9:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home