Wednesday, May 24, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me...

Hmmm...I have been tagged by my friend, Francesca, to list 6 weird things about me. It's a difficult task and I'm not sure if that's because I have so many to chose from, or not enough. I'll let you be the judge...

1. When I was a kid, I loved school so much that I used to play school all summer long. Needless to say, my friends quickly grew tired of that game...

2. I once jumped out of a perfectly good airplane. Ok, ok, so I had a parachute attached to me. Still, man, what a rush...

3. I am allergic to bananas. The only other person I know that is allergic to bananas is my brother. Yup, we both got the weird gene! So, if you want to kill me, just feed me enough bananas.

4. I am allergic to mosquitoes...providing me with a perfectly legitimate reason to not partake in my oh so favourite hobby...CAMPING!!!

5. I cannot go to bed and leave dirty dishes in the sink. My house is in shambles, but you won't find a dirty dish left overnight (unless someone in my house gets up and dirties one while I sleep...curses to you!)

6. I always wash my face first when having a shower...and I don't care how late I wake up, I will not leave the house without having a shower and washing my hair. Hell, when I was in labour with my oldest son, my water had broken, but I wouldn't go to the hospital until I had washed my hair!

So there you go.

Hmm...not sure I know 6 bloggers who haven't already been tagged, so I am only going to tag 2...Hubby (aka Bob Hoo) and Peter Mitchell (I can't wait to hear Peter's!). I think anyone else I would have picked has already been tagged.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I liked school too when I was a kid.

sky diving isn't weird...just CRAZY!!!

2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Franny said...

OMG I did #1 as well! The first thing we did on summer holidays was play school! I was always the teacher, and I wanted to murder my non-studious brother & sisters!

8:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home