Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Free At Last

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Certainly not an original quote, but one that rings true for me. I did something today that my friends have been telling me for awhile now that I needed to do. It's done now, and I can move on with my life. There have been no tears, not too much sadness, and certainly no regrets (I don't allow regrets in my life). I guess that is a bit sad in and of itself, but that's the way it is.

I suppose this has been coming for a long time, and I finally got enough courage to let go. It was a fun journey while it lasted, but now I can move on to the next phase. Today, I am free at last.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!

I'm so happy you've taken this step Karen. It was the right thing to do all around.

I'm proud of you! **sniff, sniff**

7:25 p.m.  
Blogger Franny said...

Yah. Kick ass! You know we love you right?

Oh, and umm...you've been tagged again girlfriend (hey, i only have so many friends!) Details on my blog!

12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home